Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Odiously Visceral

Nay must I submit to thee, mine odious companion? For in thee resides the tempest. You linger free in mine will, even contention will not permit. For thou be evil. Thou art the counterfeit of humanity. You disgrace even the horrid stench of iniquity. Mercy is the decay which you dwell upon. You blind the truth with thy envy, thy discontent. You transfer the wicked unto others. You mask thyself with kindness when it is the fruit of malevolence that sears your soul. I pity you. O! I pity you. I grew amenable to your will. I detested it. You insisted. I grew weary. You supplemented. I detached. You persevered.

You implore forgiveness but you are not prepared. As soon as it is implied you shall accomplish what desecration you have always have exercised. I concede for I am not merciless yet I am in withholding. God help you. God help me.

1 comment:

Sun_Goddess said...

wat the hell? am i supposed to understand this? il make a more intelligent analysis later after class.. right now i need to get ready for class.

Related Posts with Thumbnails