Monday, April 24, 2006

certainly uncertain

Nothing particularly interesting happened the week after I got home from Vigan. I am once again stuck in this rather peculiar state devoid of anything that excites me. Well, maybe except the fact that my friends and I played black jack althroughout Saturday and drank two nights before that.

Benilde's deadline for the enrolment is on May 10. The time to make the wise choice is harrowing and yet I am uncertain. Too much time has been wasted yet I feel doubtful of my patience and abilities. I know I'm not stupid.

I have a brain. I am just too arrogant to use it.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

2 comments:

Sun_Goddess said...

so ano? what have u decided on so far? im starting work na jst in case u havent read. lets hang out in manila sometime :)

fixed home equity loans said...

fixed home equity loans

Related Posts with Thumbnails