Monday, November 28, 2005

Kaibigan.


Aah... hate to say it... I forgot about you. sorry, i've just been too busy. So much has happened this week I had to reedit this post again and again. Last week has been a blur. Seriously.


This monday, my cousin and I went to this freakin gilding seminar, I even had a goddamned toothache that was totally unbearable.

"yosilights"

I went to the dentist for some more torture (refer to the post i did entitled evil in its human form, dated oct 31) Kuya Mark visited almost daily this week to flex our photographic muscles.

"painting with light"


"x-mas balls"

"angel in the dark"


"jagerclaus"


Last wednesday, I had a quickie with tash and her friend who I somehow really can't remember but she managed to remember me; back in my more "huggable" days (thanks tash for the less harsh version of the truth). We met up at the Hilltop at the Mimosa, Clark then went straight for beers at the Mequeni cafe at Holiday Inn. Twas fun, for the fifteen minutes that it lasted.


The night before today, I was too smashed again. Pogs, Kuya Karlou, JC and I hung out at Nepo. Although the place sucked, it was better than dancing with in a freakin bar. My cousin and bro was at Sax. Thank god i didn't go because from what I heard all they got there was sheer boredom. I got so drunk I can't even feel my fingers. We almost hit a trike on our way back.


After driving JC home and eating at Jollibee (the best if you're drunk), we went to Sin's place to badger him into drinking at home. After Pogs succeeded in forcing Sin to come despite his busy sked, we went to our friendly neighborhood mini-mart. We bought a case of Red Horse, then went straight home to finish it off. My 1K was shot. This afternoon my family went to Makro to shop a bit, just when we were leaving the place, a woman was hit by a stupid jeepney driver. Isn't it wonderful why when tragic things happen everyone is excessively opinionated? Taking her picture didn't rub off as a great idea at the time. Haha. Twisted. I have to rest my head. See ya again anytime soon, if i've got the time.

1 comment:

architectural photography said...

Hi yosiboy, your blog is excellent. As I was surfing around today looking for detailed info on life photography still I somehow ended up on your page. As your Kaibigan. is not exactly related to my search, I am certainly glad I stopped by. Oh well, back to surfing and I am sure I will find what I am looking for, and should you ever need information about life photography still, then stop by for a look. Thanks for the post.

Related Posts with Thumbnails