Saturday, November 5, 2005

Coffee-based Rendezvous

My cousin was frustrated. I was frustrated. My brother, well, you guessed it. The economy was harsh and our beloved (need I say it) company's foundations are fluctuating, and the sad thing is, so are we. We've shifted from caring less of the world and more of ourselves when it eventually hit us. It was cold. Hard. Real.

We had to take action, so we went out and had coffee. It was a terrible slew of emotions. There was worry, angst, boredom, and a little bit of humor. The owner of the joint was beside us, the one which my brother mistook or identified as an alien of preference. That's beside the point. I've got to start packing my stuff out of the condo tomorrow, meaning i should be awake by 6:00 am. Now it's 2:00. fuck. I'd better get to sleep before another senseless meandering enters my mind.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails