Thursday, June 14, 2007

Dekonstrukted: Of Short-term Goals and Modeling


photo credits: dpreview.com

There's no time better to blog than 4 hours before going to work. My life has become this redundant spur of work, home, then work. I try to squeeze in doing something creative every now and then just to refresh myself, if only to forget being a mindless drone. I allocate my savings on things that I love, such as my recent purchase of the synthesizer that I've always wanted and a table tennis table (didn't i just say redundant?) which I have played since I could remember. Now I'm eyeing a digital SLR which would really help me take better pictures, having studied at the Philippine Center for Creative Imaging (also known as Kodak).


This just in, my cousin (who I made an online portfolio for in a previous post) just became one of the models for Gallery Casting, one of the Philippine's top agencies. Congrats Anne on another one of your dreams come true! I'll get to sleep now, only to be scolded by my boss later. Wish me luck.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails