Friday, June 1, 2007

Studiography

designing with Illustrator.



Mixing and creating tracks thru FL Studio 7 Producer's Edition



Roland XP-50 Synthesizer


Two weeks ago, I went to Manila, put aside my trust issues and bought a Roland XP-50 Synth thru the net since it was dirt cheap (they retail for about $1,500, got it at $300) and I just had to have it. So I blew my monthly savings for it. The seller was kind enough to tell me it went through the hands of Jay Durias of South Border. Who the f*ck cares if he's lying. I still wanted it.

Since I got my Roland XP-50 and FL Studio 7 Producer Edition I can't stop creating tracks. The genre is mostly electronica/house/hip-hop music. I must admit I can't rap that well, yet. A sanguine album is definitely in the works. I've become a track-tory [track and factory in one, but you knew that...] Watch out for that, if I find the time. I spend almost every after work hours composing/mixing/drilling my brain.






2 comments:

Jigs said...

Hahahaha!

Dahil sa'yo ako din magiging ebay addict!

yosiboy said...

haha. ako naman nahawa sa kakablog.

Related Posts with Thumbnails