Sunday, February 26, 2006

a hell of a time

I was already drunk from a drinking binge over at my uncle's house and had puked twice already before this:

Image hosting by Photobucket

Before halfway, we first went to curved to drink... and I insulted people who were going off a van and said they were geriatrics. The next picture shows how drunk my brother was.

Image hosting by Photobucket

This picture was taken while my brother and cuz were puking the hell out of the car at 5 am when we almost literally closed the joint.

Image hosting by Photobucket

My brother in his drunken pose.

Image hosting by Photobucket

Now this is juvenile:

Image hosting by Photobucket

And this is just plain ugly.

Image hosting by Photobucket

Here's a video of the party:


if that doesn't work, click this.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails