Thursday, January 12, 2006

Make My Day

Make My Day

This afternoon my dear friend sent me a message that someone she would rather not prefer to be affiliated with just raised hell on my layout. I checked it right away then wondered why someone in the right mind would start a vendetta against someone's blog when clearly, it doesn't concern this specific person? What the hell. Maybe it was boredom or personal angst or maybe it was just angst shifted from a failed relationship, i could assume. I don't see the connection. Clearly, I should not be involved. So why waste my time? And why does he waste his? It's not as i'm competing with him in some web crap anyway plus, this is my personal space and no nitwit can tell me how it should or shouldn't look. Mind your own business and I'll take care of mine alright? Now everyone's happy.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Related Posts with Thumbnails