Wednesday, September 5, 2007

I'm Baaack!


after a long yosi break, i'm back.


well, physically, yes.


Well, not really. A LOT has changed since my last login. We moved houses twice (count it, 1... 2.) , I've been literally obsessed about cameras and a certain person (who will remain nameless until further notice), both my brothers already are a year older, and I've composed about 5 new tracks (with lousy lyrics and vocals, which of course, are from yours truly) which will be uploaded to the konstrukt site in Groovenet in due time. Gadget-wise, I bought a new phone, ergo, new debt, i also bought a wireless router (therefore enabling me to create this post), a wireless lan and tons of peripherals.

Here are some photos taken in our new "ghetto" house (with my new phone, of course. pardon the quality)








No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails