Monday, October 31, 2005

Evil in its Human Form

There comes a time in every man's life when he should face his worst fears. In this case, evil takes a human form in my dentist. It was one of those events wherein you are obliged to go, or suffer the consequences. I woke up this morning to the sound of my alarm reminding me that today, I will be compelled to sit in that torture chamber.


As I arrived in the garden of evil, I was pleasantly greeted by the sinister himself, cringing with delight as he would when new meat arrives. He then plunges deep into your oral orifice as you wallow away in anguish due to the severe pain. He uses his weapons, though originally designed to rid you of much pain, causes more pain than you'll ever know.


He needles every bone in this opening, playing with it as a child would a rattle. Just when you thought you couldn't take anymore, he violently grasps your insides and then hauls it out while you are helplessly suffering with your mouth bleeding without fail. After the torment, you try your best to relax even though you've just been violated; but you say nothing because it is for your own good.


He strikes again, writing the medications and collecting that ubiquitous price you owe him for the torture. You just can't help but be morbid because its holloween. Happy Holloween everyone.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails