Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Attenuating the Noise



Along with the mundane, I'm keeping tabs of every single detail. Only, it destroys the very essence of blogging.

Ah, to hell with it. Only in the net will we experience a notion of real freedom anyway, or anonymity for that matter.

This site is supposedly titled konstrukt, until i lost it to "Teh Konstrukt". Ironically, freedom marred by exclusivity and precedence.

This site will feature most of my "artsy" stuff, which I think is good but not good enough for most. So expect unriveting talent and classless work.

I hope to keep on blogging since my last blog (which I will not mention here) lost it's usually appealing taste.

To the imaginary person who I am speaking to while typing this post, I hope you keep reading.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails